Metaphor :- Comparing two things without using ‘like’ and ‘as’ is called as metaphor
Eg:- The Camel is the ship of the desert. (Indirect Comparison)
Simile:- Comparing two things with using ‘like’ and ‘as is called as simile.
Eg:- The cat looks like a tiger. (Direct Comparison)
- Listen – Listen carefully
- Speak – Speak daily half an hour.
- Read – Read news paper, novel, comics, etc
- Write – Write daily one page.
- Think – Always think in English only.
- It improves reading skill.
- Language Development.
- Making strong communicators.
- It’s an excellent technique to express yourself.
- Success in the business place depends on your communication skills.
12th Science Physics Rotational Dynamics Problems
Chemistry Assignment – Submit on 07-09-2020